Entry criteria denotes the conditions or process that must be present before a process can begin.
* All developed code must be unit tested. Unit and Integration Testing must be completed and signed off by development team.
* System Test plans must be signed off by Business Analyst and Test Controller.
* All human resources must be assigned and in place.
* All test hardware and environments must be in place, and free for System test use.
* The Acceptance Tests must be completed, with a pass rate of not less than 80%.
* Build should be ready, testcases should be ready.
Exit criteria as the name implies denotes the conditions or process that must be present before a cycle completes.
*Bug Reports,Test results or Test Summary Report, Test Logs are some of the Exit criteria out of the testing process.
*All High Priority errors from System Test must be fixed and tested.
*If any medium or low-priority errors are outstanding - the implementation risk must be signed off as acceptable by Business Analyst and Business Expert.
*Project Integration Test must be signed off by Test Controller and Business Analyst.
*Business Acceptance Test must be signed off by Business Expert.